Sunday, July 29, 2007

Hot baths

I love 'em. (And when I say `bath', I mean a `shower', it being more closely aligned in meaning to the Indian usage of the term -- an activity involving a bucket of water and a mug, and pouring that water over yourself one mug-full at a time -- than to the Western meaning of immersing yourself from the neck down in a bath-tub of water.) Cold-water baths are fun too, and they definitely have their place, but by and large, I much prefer the hot kind. I just had one, and I am a happy camper. :)

2 comments:

Urvashi A said...

Would it be appropriate to discuss baths with you?? Well, i dunno...and since you are blogging for response...i shan't let at least this soapy 'bubble' burst. I love the shower and a hot one at that...but i'd quite like to camp (literally speaking...muddy et al) and then treat myself to a cleopatra bath. Oh 'Water-feeling'!

JasonP said...

LOL! Feel free to discuss anything you like with me. It's up to you whether you want your comments to be public or not. ;)