Sunday, July 29, 2007

I am part of the Blogiverse

I have arrived. More accurately, I am now -- I suppose -- ready to make my presence known. Have resisted doing this for quite some time, despite repeated urgings from friends and acquaintances ("Dude, you should start a blog!", and variations on the theme). After all, I am but a minor particle in this vast etherspace. Would other particles really care to be affected by, or interact with, the fluctuations in my local field?

Oh well. I suppose I could consider this an experiment in quantum human-o social-o dynamics. Mostly, really, for now it's just a way for me to collect and archive my thoughts -- things simultaneously ponderous (to me, at least) and ephemeral. My memory is too fickle to retain all that I want it to. And if, in consequence, other neurons on this World-Wide Web happen to network with mine, then -- oh, happy day!

... Time to let this bubble rise to the surface of the Blogsphere. :)

No comments: